Ads 468x60px

Saturday, April 23, 2011

NICKI MINAJ A NO SHOW?

So word around town, twitter, facebook and who knows what other social site is that the beautiful and may I say talented Nicki Minaj did not show up to her appearance here in Vegas. Now I knew this was going to happen because come on she tweeted talking about how she going to be at the factory in la for her official afterparty. Thats cool girl you get your thing on out there in LA but when you have billboards, flyers and people coming to a certain club standing inline waiting to get a glimpse of that famous pink lipstick of yours and you don't show. That leaves a very bad taste in my mouth just saying. I think that least Nicki Minaj could have done is tweeted that she wasn't going to be in Vegas ans left it at that. But no the club kept on insisting she was still coming and her twitter kept saying otherwise like oh im having fun, Shangela just did a drag performance of me etc. Not cool Nicki not cool at all. 

DEAD I TELL YOU! DEAD!

We will file this one under Epic Fail

1 comments:

Ivan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment